If you are looking for gift ideas, for a present for someone, and can’t think what to get them – may we suggest a beautiful bunch of fresh flowers?
Here’s some reasons why giving flowers as gifts is always welcome, and why flowers can solve many of your gift-giving dilemmas!
- Flowers celebrate new life – and mourn death
- Give flowers to someone you truly love – and to someone you don’t know at all
- For old and young, male and female, outgoing and shy, trendy and traditional, there’s flower gifts to suit
- Available to all budgets, from under $10, to ‘the sky’s the limit’
- Always unique, bespoke to you, every time
- Low allergen flowers are available for hayfever sufferers – you don’t have to sneeze!
- Organically grown for the eco-friendly; fairly traded to support struggling farmers; local-grown in your region
- Requires no user investment – no insurance to protect it, no software upgrades, no time off work to use it
- Has no unwanted side effects – no weight gain, no hangover, no having to wear unflattering items and pretend you like them!
Flowers are pure pleasure, for a short but sweet time. Why not give yourself – and others – some pleasure in your life?
Choosing the right flowers – advice on what to pick if you are overwhelmed by choice, or a beginner to flower buying